This website is owned and operated by Mujiono Cycling Cap and these Terms o Use apply to visitors and users of mujiono.cc.
The term ‘” We ” refers to Mujiono Cycling Cap, the provider of this website and ” You ” as a user who accepts these Term of Use. If you do not agree to these Term of Use, Please refrain form using this website.
You hereby state that all information, data and other details you have submitted to mujiono.cc are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this website.
We may use the information we obtain about you to :
– Register you for membership at our websites, manage and maintain your account on the sites.
– Provide products or services you request.
– Process, validate, confimr, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, by email and by telephone ).
– Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites.
– Respond to your questions and comment, also provide customer support.
– Communicate with you about our product, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
– Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social network and other interactive media.
– Publish your testimonials about mujiono.cc, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks ( if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state ).
– Manage your participation in our events and other promotions.
License and Access to Website
Mujiono.cc and all content provided on the website is the property of Mujiono Cycling Cap and its licensors or content providers, and under the protection of copyright, trademark and the law of the Republic of Indonesia and other applicable domestic and foreign rules and regulations.
Intellectual Property Right Infringement Claims
Mujiono.cc respects the intellectual property right of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You are hereby informed that Mujiono.cc has adopted and implemented the policy of terminating users, in the appropriate circumstances, who commit copyright infringement. Mujiono.cc may, in certain circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate your account and/or the membership of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties.